Meet Brenner!

I haven’t officially introduced this special guy before so with out further a do meet Brenner our sweet one year old Viszla puppy! Β He loves to cuddle and is at times a little wild, (I have never seen a dog run faster) and he is totally bird crazy!!! At the end of the month he is heading to training camp to learn how to point so he can go hunting with Dad (yes my husband and I refer to ourselves as his mom and dad lol).

These first few shots of Brenner at about 13 weeks.Β This last one is him now. Β I am amazed at how fast my little guy grew! I think he’s turned out to be pretty handsome.

Studio shots (white background images) by Emily at kidsphoto CANADA in Calgary, AB! Thanks Em for the great shots!!!

1. Alison says:

Love that shot with the Hunter boots πŸ™‚

2. Whitney Lane says:

Oh man he has the CUTEST wrinkly face. He actually looks a lot like my puppy Cuzco who is a Boxweiler. Adorbs!

3. Julie Cook says:

the first and 3rd images are my favs. He is a cutie! Congrats!

4. Brenner, I really like that name! Too cute.

5. Rebecca Anne says:

Ohhhhhhh how adorable! Love the first image! Making me want a puppy… πŸ™‚

6. Jamie Bodo says:

What a beautiful Hungarian dog! The first time I saw a Viszla in person, I was surprised I was correct in guessing the breed! I saw the distinct brown nose & eyes that matched his brown coat and knew it had to be a Viszla! Such a unique looking dog! Beautiful photos of him too! LOVE the boot shot! πŸ™‚

7. Oh, how I love my doggies and it’s evident that you love yours. Great shots!!! Vibrancy and sweetness in each shot, well except for the B&W. πŸ™‚

8. Anna Gordon says:

Oh my…how cute!! Now I’ve got puppy fever!

9. He is soooo handsome and I Love your images of him! Especially the ones with your boots. Adorable. We have a golden retriever named Chewbacca- he’s 1 and 1/2.

10. Julie Hill says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Brenner!Such a Handsome guy! πŸ™‚

11. Beautiful images Amy!