Pretty New Things

I have been working so hard lately to really customize my brand.  New website, new blog and now new packaging.  I am loving my new business cards  with my logo in gloss!! I am also really excited to start providing my clients with USBs for their digital images instead of a boring old disc.  There are lots of other fun things but I have to keep some of them a secret 😉

1. These are beautiful! I just started using branded flash drives as well. So much prettier- to mention quicker and easier!! 🙂

2. Jamie Bodo says:

I love how you’ve personalized the USB! So cute!

3. Whitney Lane says:

I love your packaging! So cool. I need to start finding things like this to match my brand as well

4. Alaina Bos says:

I also have been working on branding/re-branding. I just started using customized USB drives and my clients love them 🙂 I just love your logo in gloss!!!

5. lin says:

I’d love to know where you customize your USB and packaging. Finding a combination and good quality and good price is not easy.

6. AmyCheshire says:

Hi Lin, the USBs are from flashbay and the box, crinkle and ribbon are from Uline.

7. Sweet! I’ve been considering switching from the “boring olds discs” for a bit. Great packaging collection, love it!

8. Ashley says:

These are so luxe! 🙂 And I lovvee your logo!

9. tami paige says:

I love your packaging!! It looks amazing!

10. LUXE is right! I may have to make some of these too! Love the new branding and logo. You are on the right track!

11. Gorgeous presentation! This looks so classy and fun. Good work 🙂

12. Oh my, I want these flash drives! Beautiful work on your packaging. Ok, it’s Flashbay. I need to look them up. What’s great about being a part of this group as I’m starting my business is that I am learning from some really great teachers. Thank you!

13. Jade says:

Oooh…nice! I’ve got to get on that too…makes all the difference for your brand and presentation!

14. These are absolutely gorgeous Amy!

15. Leon says:

All black everything! We in the same boat. I am slowly building up my marketing materials right now. 🙂

16. Morgana says: